"But regardless of the source, the leak compromised the confidential identity of a longtime public servant, which was wrong, and unfair to her and those who worked with her. Whoever did it should come forward and not hide...for his or her self-protection." Bush friend, adviser, and confidante Karen Hughes from her book Ten Minutes from Normal
- GOP candidate calls for Bush impeachment. Seriously. He is from Vermont (which explains something). Still, this sounds like my kind of Republican!
- Daily Show spoof causes art guild executive director to be fired. Looks like somene in Broward County, Florida lost their sense of humor.
- New Neil Young CD/DVD Prairie Wind to be released September 20. It would seem Neil has fully recovered from his aneurysm. In addition to this new material, Neil will be filmed for a concert movie to be directed by Jonathan Demme.
- GOP chairmen face off on global warming. About fuckin time someone in the Republican party starts to distance themselves from the anti-science crowd. No serious scientist disputes the validity of global warming.Only those bathing in oil money still think it needs "more study." I hope the GOP starts becoming a little more conflicted regarding its anti-science, anti-environment agenda. I'm not optimistic, though.
- Great shots from a session of nude gymnastics.