Right-wing "reporter" Bob Novak should be sharing a cell with Karl Rove in the near future.
- IT'S ROVE!! Let's just admit the obvious...Karl Rove is the "administration source" that outed undercover CIA operative Valerie Plame in retaliation for her husband's criticism of the Bush Administration. Rove and his apologists are know focusing on the whether or not he "knew" Plame was undercover. The law Rove broke requires knowledge of the agent's undercover status. Rove is no idiot. He knew exactly what he was doing. It's time for some courageous Republicans to stand up, do the honorable thing, and ask for Rove's resignation. Frankly, he should be going to jail. Let's just take it one step at a time.
- R&B singer Luther Vandross dead at age 54. Cause of death has not been announced, but Vandross had a stroke two years ago and did not fully recover.
- Hot Snakes to disband after current tour. The great band featuring John Reis and Rick Froberg (Pitchfork, Drive Like Jehu, Rocket From the Crypt) have decided to call it quits. Among the many things done by Hot Snakes, they will most likely be best remembered as the last band to record with BBC's John Peel before he died.
- Five pages of supermodel Adriana Lima pictures.
- Is there such a thing as bi-sexual? A new study by a team of psychologists says that men who claim they are bi-sexual are really gay. Gosh...no shit! Glad they got this study out there since there was so much confusion on the subject!?
- The Gipper Hillary Connection? I don't usually link to editorials or columnists, but this column by Mark Shields is pretty interesting. He makes the argument that Hillary is like Reagan in the 70s; and that Democrats were wrong to hope that he got the nomination thinking it would be an easy victory for them. Shields argues that the Republicans are equally underestimating Hillary, and it could have the same results.
- Are Americans too fat for military service? US Army is reporting that 20% of men and 40% of women eligible for service weight too much to qualify. New military slogan..."If you keep eating those pizzas, the terrorists win."
- Gallery of uber-cute Anetta Keys.