- Time's Matt Cooper will reveal the source's name. So we will (probably) finally know who outed undercover CIA operative Valerie Plame. Don't get too excited...the source apparently signed a waiver saying it was ok. Which, to me, says its "Scooter" Libby who is Dick Cheney's Chief of Staff. Probably not Karl Rove...damn!
- Bush, the "salesman in chief" recruits former Senator and current Law & Order star Fred Thompson to "shepherd" his new Supreme Court nominee through the Senate. Huh? Is some TV star supposed to make those crazy right-wingnuts like him more? Are the Dems supposed to be so star-struck by their former colleague that they just ignore their principles? How stupid. But then consider the source.
- Rapper Lil' Kim sentenced to one year in prison. The case stemmed from a shooting outside of a radio station and Kim's sunsequent lying about the incident. She also has to pay a $50K fine. Ouch.
- Gallup Poll: Only 1 in 3 Americans think US is winning the war on terror. Finally!! We need a new commander-in-chief immediately. The soldiers are doing great. It's the folks at the top that are the problem. Why didn't you people see this before the election?
- Excellent unpublished Playboy photos of supermodel Rachel Hunter.
Wednesday, July 6, 2005
All I Can Find on Short Notice
Posted by Dave Splash