- Two kittens urinate on a fax machine and cause a fire. The cats got away safely. Perhaps these pet owners should have kept the litter box a little cleaner...
- Renfield Records is preparing a tribute CD to Failure (the best unknown band of the 90s). Already committed to the project are: A Perfect Circle, Deftones, Melissa Auf Der Mar (ex-Hole, Smashing Pumpkins), Stattistics, and more. The CD will be out this fall.
- Foo Fighters to play concert at Roswell, NM. Foo Fighters are very into aliens and outerspace, their record label is called Roswell Records (after the site of the supposed alien crash in 47), and they will now be playing a show for contest winners in Roswell, NM to celebrate the band's 10th anniversary. The band's new 2CD set will be released Juen 14.
- Awesome new girl named Jasmine Sheer. Where do they find these girls?
- G.O.P. seeks to destroy Sesame Street. Republican Congressional committee submits proposal to, once again, slash the budget for public broadcasting. I know Bert and Ernie are liberal, but don't Oscar the Grouch and Mr. Snuffalupolis provide balance??
- Does anyone have a sense of humor anymore? Groups angered by "racy" Gilligan's Island ad. Please get a life.
- It must be tough to be Ashlee Simpson. She's even less talented than her sister, and she's not quite the bombshell either. But, that's not to say that teen-pop's #1 lip-syncer is smokin' in her own right.
Post a Comment