- Surprise! Surprise! Bush uses speech to once again mislead the American people by falsely connecting Iraq to 9/11. Of course there is absolutely no factual basis for the Bush administration's continued insistence that Iraq is somehow tied to 9/11 -- but as Karl Rove likes to say "If you repeat something five times, it becomes true." Scumbags.
- Flaming Lips to release new video collection on DVD. The set, called VOID, will be released August 22 and features 18 videos including the band's new single "Mr. Ambulance Driver."
- Public Enemy to re-unite for new album and tour. Chuck D. & co. will release Rebirth of a Nation on August 28. This will be the group's first new material since 2002.
- Great gallery of a gorgeous redhead named Jade.
- Downtown Omaha stores being shoplifted by crossdressers. A number of downtown stores have reported being hit by a group of three men dressed as women. For Omaha, this is a new phenomenon.
- Redneck father and son shoot eachother. Police were called to break up the fight. Both are in the hospital.
- Majority of Americans want Pres. Bush to be flexible on Supreme Court nominees. Survey also showed that 53% of Americans think Democrats should work to defeat potential justices they find "unacceptable."
- Beautiful new blonde named Jessica.
Post a Comment